Expressions of Interest Invited
Are you community minded and interested in local health care?
Do you have experience, ideas or expertise that can be applied to health services?
NCN Health is establishing three Community Advisory Committees in Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah. The Advisory Committees enable members of local and district communities to contribute to the planning for health and community services. Expressions of interest are now open.
The Advisory Committees will assist the NCN Health Board to engage with and involve consumers, carers and community members in strategic and service planning, operations and policy development. Local community and consumer participation is an integral component of governance, responding to the needs and expectations of consumers, quality improvement and person centred care.
The NCN Health Community Advisory Committees are appointed to:
• Participate in NCN Health planning and service development processes, and provide input into strategic and service planning activities;
• Engage with consumers, carers and the community in regards to health care and make recommendations/provide reports;
• Advise NCN Health on service improvement opportunities;
• Lead community engagement focus groups regarding issues of accessibility, diversity and inclusion; and
• Provide input in relation to fundraising for major projects such as capital redevelopment.
To obtain an information pack or find out more, please contact Tania Hill on (03) 5871 0702 or email: Tania.Hill@cobramdistricthealth.org.au
Expressions of Interest close on Friday 30 August 2019 at 5.00pm.