|Position Title||Enrolled Nurse|
|More Info||Download file|
Position: Enrolled Nurse Level 2
Hours/EFT: 0.4 EFT
Status: Part Time Permanent
NCN Health has an exciting opportunity available within our Aged Care Department for a suitably qualified Enrolled Nurse Level 2. The position will be located at our Cobram Campus.
The Enrolled Nurse will promote independence of patients/Residents whilst assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the care provided according to accepted nursing practice and standards under the direction of Team Leader/Registered Nurse.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence (if applicable)
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Holds a board approved qualification in medicines administration
- Ability to utilise electronic communication and usage of relevant software programs including client management software
- An understanding of the ageing process and a commitment to advocate for older people in residential care
- Previous experience related to this position
Michelle Wyatt, Nurse Unit Manager phone 5871 0852
Please refer to attached Position Description for further information.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Manager of People and Culture
PO Box 252, COBRAM VIC 3644
5pm Sunday, 23rd February 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!