|Position Title||Enrolled Nurse Level 2 – Graduate Program|
|More Info||Download file|
Position: Enrolled Nurse Level 2 – Graduate
Location: Cobram and Numurkah
Hours/EFT: 64 hours / 0.8 EFT
Status: Part Time Temporary
NCN Health has two positions available as an Enrolled Nurse Level 2 – Graduate, with one position located at Numurkah campus and one at Cobram campus.
The role promotes independence of patients/Residents whilst assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the care provided according to accepted nursing practice and standards under the direction of Team Leader/Registered Nurse.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Current Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of patient management and information systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer based software applications including Microsoft applications
- An understanding of the ageing process and a commitment to advocate for older people in residential care
- Previous experience working in the health care field.
Catherine Church, Assistant Director of Nursing phone 5862 0379
For further information please see attached position description
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Manager of People and Culture
PO Box 252, COBRAM VIC 3644
5pm Sunday, 23rd February 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!