|Position Title||Clinical Quality Support|
|More Info||Download file|
Position: Clinical Quality Support
Hours/EFT: Up to 0.8 EFT available (Job share will be considered)
Status: Part Time Permanent
NCN Health has an exciting opportunity available as a Clinical Quality Support. The position will be located at our Numurkah Campus.
This position will provide support to the clinical areas of the health service to maintain existing quality systems. A particular focus of the role will be to oversee, monitor and drive the clinical review system, audit schedules, quality improvement plans and co-ordination of evidence accreditation. The role will have a good understanding of organisational quality systems and contribute to these as needed.
The position will work closely with the quality team, clinical managers and staff. The position will have some administrative support to assist with data capture, analysis and reporting. Quality systems and reporting in the organisation are well established and the focus of this role will be on maintaining and enhancing existing systems.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Either a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with high level clinical knowledge or Medical Officer
- Current registration as a Nurse or Medical Officer with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in leading a quality improvement program within a hospital or health care setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the NSQHS Standards and Aged Care Quality Standards
- Highly developed communication and leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with members of the Board, and senior clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and respond to emerging needs.
- Ability to organise information into a logical sequence and include content appropriate for the purpose and audience.
- Ability to write reports based on findings
- Moderate computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage projects
- Post Registration qualification in a relevant area.
Sheridan Davies, Quality Manager phone 5862 0422.
For further information please see attached position description.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Manager of People and Culture
PO Box 252, COBRAM VIC 3644
5pm Sunday, 23rd February 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!