At Cobram District Health we are dedicated to providing quality care and service to our community. We appreciate all feedback about the services and care provided. This will help us to improve our service to you. Feedback can be given in the following ways:
- by phone on (03) 5871 0777
- by using the online form below
- by sharing your story through Patient Opinion Australia –
- by downloading our Personal Experience Feedback Form and posting it back to us
- Alternatively, you can contact us in writing by forwarding all correspondence to:
Chief Executive Officer
Cobram District Health
PO Box 252
Cobram VIC 3644
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au or
Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
Health Complaints Commissioner
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Freedom of Information form
The Victorian Freedom of Information Act (1982) (FOI Act) allows you to request access to your own or your child’s medical record held by NCN Health Cobram. It is possible to obtain a copy of the medical record or to view the original record.
Freedom of information request form
How Do I Apply?
- You must complete and sign Numurkah District Health’s Freedom of Information Request Form. (PDF available for downloading above)
- Must give clear explanation of the documents you are seeking
Photo identification that shows your signature, eg a photocopy of a driver’s licence or passport MUST be sent with your application.
- Application Fee $27.40
- Payment by cheque/money order/credit card made payable to Numurkah District Health Service.
If one of the following applies, the application fee is waived:
- Health Care Card or vail Pension Card (Photocopy of both sides)
- Compassionate Grounds (patient is deceased)
- Photographs only – NCN Health does not charge the application fee when the request is for photographs only.
What if I need the information for court proceedings?
If you require the medical records urgently for Court proceedings, contact your Lawyer. A Subpoena to produce documents may be require.
Freedom of Information
Numurkah District Health Service
PO Box 128
Numurkah Vic 3636